At the market, you will find so many good people living in such a natural environment. This Floating market tour was a delight, we tried much food including fresh prawns cooked and served from the boat, amazing!
The Amphawa floating market is for sure worth a visit when you are in Bangkok, plenty of spots to sit, set your camera for amazing pictures. Really good food and great waterways experience. This is a very easy going tour to enjoy a great experience.
Our tour driver was very friendly and the guide well knowledgeable and helpful, as you might be confused about which floating market to visit, I can definitely recommend you to join this tour to the Amphawa Floating Market.
Truly this was for me the best way to visit the Amphawa floating market with join tour. As I was searching I booked this tour because the price is lower than the others.
Our tour driver was very friendly and the guide well knowledgeable and helpful, as you might be confused about which floating market to visit, I can definitely recommend you to join this tour to the Amphawa floating Market.
Baked, fried, vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, cakes, seafood, grilled… we really found thousands of delicacies to buy and taste, all at amazing low prices, so we tired as many as we could!
Busy with the locals and many tourists but the atmosphere was incredible.
Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip
A unique combination for a full day tour Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip, visiting famous Damnern Saduak Floating Market and the Bridge Over the River Kwai.
Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip departs from Bangkok daily from 6:30-7:00 AM.
Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip from Bangkok. This will prepare you for a very nice experience at the River Kwai bridge, a special Floating Market excursion, to give you a really interesting glimpse of the Thai life style. Enjoy taking many fabulous pictures of the canoes at Damnern Saduak Floating Market, all filled with colorful fruits and vegetables, so many sweets and meats and typical Thai local food. Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip will combine for you exploration time at the River Kwai and the excitement of a unique experience at Damnern Saduak market.
- “6.30 AM – 7.00 AM: Transportation” Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai tripfrom Bangkok with minibus pick up from your hotel.
- “7.30 AM – 11.00 AM: Departure and Sightseeing” Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip starts in early morning with your first sightseeing destination being Ratchaburi province, here we will visit first the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. About 09:30 am we arrive at the pier of the village, we board on the boat that will lead the tour in to the main areas of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market to see the local market life. We will have time to visit vendors and boats, 15 minutes on boat and about 1 hour on foot.
- “12.00 AM – 5.00 PM: Sightseeing and lunch” Lunch will be at delicious Thai local restaurant. The tour will continue than with a visit at the famous Museum of War in Kanchanaburi (entrance fee to pay: 40 THB). We will also take a visit also to the notorious Donrak war graves, nowadays this location is still well maintained by the world commonwealth war graves commission. Tour continue with very nice sightseeing time to explore the Bridge on the river Kwai, enjoy taking here memorable photos alone or with friends, a nice walk on the old train railway.
- “5.00 PM – 6.00 PM: Return” Tour program will drive now back to Bangkok to organize your free transfer to your Hotel.
Know before you go!
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip duration: full day 10 hours.
- Tour departure time: 6:30-7:00 AM., daily.
- Departure and return location: Your Hotel down town Bangkok.
- Tour program Starts From 6:00-6:30 PM.
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market tour with River Kwai trip return time: approximately 6:30 PM.
- What to Wear: Light t-shirt.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Bangkok downtown only)
- Local guide
- Boat Cruise
- Travel accident insurance
Confirmation will be received after your online booking – No wheelchair access – Children must be accompanied by adult/s – Please do not fail to provide your hotel details at time of booking online – Not recommended for pregnant ladies – Most travelers can partake the tour – This experience tour requires nice weather. When the tour might be canceled due to poor weather conditions than you’ll be offered the option of different tour date or a full refund for your reservation – This tour always run with very small group of travelers!